On the technology battle ground, open source frameworks are giving each other a tough competition. This battle aims to tame the challenge of providing the best in web app development. More programmers prefer learning Angular JS and Ext JS open source technologies. And in the last year, we saw an increase in its market value. Programmers are embracing them and this is the biggest reason for such cutting edge competition.
There is some serious one on one among the programmers during focused group discussions. Let us discuss what so interesting about these development frameworks that programmers have fallen in love with them.
Angular JS – Known for Data Binding
The world is moving fast and so is the world of technology, which is resulting in getting things done faster than ever while minimizing the physical effort. Angular JS is slowly becoming the favorite framework for its steep learning curve as it lets them create web apps with effective architecture.
Benefits of Angular Js for Developers
- Provides HTML Directives
- Data Binding helps in models and views
- Avails Filters to enhance displays
- Partial Views for single page applications
- Offers Modules for the robust development process
- Testing and maintaining is easier with Dependency Injection
- Easy Configuration of Modules for binding routes, view and controllers
- Provides Controllers for data of views
Ext JS – Known for Rich UI Applications
Ext JS offers very rich features for the development of UI applications. Many developers and programmers are using Ext JS for development of single page applications. Ext Js was indeed specifically designed for single page application development.
Benefits of Ext JS for Developers
- Offers a rich UI components
- Provides with strong Data Package
- Gives layouts that are Engine Written
- States same API
- Many Layout types
- Avails continued Performance Testing
- Convenient Documentation and 4000+ Unit Tests
- Overhauled & standardized API Docs
- Simple Configuration & Extensible Widgets
- X- Browser Support
Ext JS and Angular JS are considered to the emerging open source networks of the present times. They are enabling developers and programmers to develop rich UI and backend for web apps and single page applications. And looking into the growing need, both are equally being enjoying their market value with a constant increase in their demand. Both the frameworks are good for their own place, but for some developers in Angular JS is better and for some developers in Ext JS is good. So it’s a tough call, but these technologies are here to stay in the game!